“Building Lives and Revitalizing Neighborhoods”
Interested applicants are required to document and meet the following qualifications:
Provide steady income for a minimum of two consecutive years.
- Minimum and maximum income limits according to household size.
- Have credit that can be improved or reach acceptable levels within 12 to 15 months.
- Have a good rental history.
- Be a legal citizen or resident.
- Be able to make a down payment of $1,500 over a 3 month period.
- Have an existing savings account.
- Attend Financial Literacy and Homebuyer Education Workshops held by ICDC.
- Meet with your assigned Housing Counselor as needed to move toward homeownership.
“You hang in there with us and we will hang in there with you” —to ensure your dream of Homeownership becomes a reality.